- At Conexus we take complaints seriously
Our AimConexus is committed to treating its customers fairly. We regularly monitor calls and working practices to ensure that they meet the high standards that we set. Should we ever fail to meet your expectations or should you feel dissatisfied with our conduct in any way we would welcome your comments. As part of our commitment to you we have a formal complaints procedure to help you with any concerns you may have. Whilst we hope you will not find any reason to complain, if you do feel dissatisfied please bring this to our attention by following these steps:
Step 1If you have not already raised your issue with us, you can address your concerns to the Compliance and Risk Manager, either in writing or by telephone. It will help us if you can provide:
- Your name, address, contact telephone number and account reference number.
- Full details of your concern or complaint.
- What you would like us to do to put things right.
- Copies of any documentation you feel might be relevant.
Step 2Once you have contacted us, we will do all that we can to resolve matters as quickly as possible
- We will investigate your concerns fully, keeping you informed of any development.
- We aim to resolve all concerns by close of business on the day following receipt, but if we are unable to we will send out an acknowledgment of your complaint by letter within 5 working days of receipt.
- We will then try to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, keeping you informed of any progress. Following our investigation we will write to you with a final response. We will give you details of our findings and conclusion, which we hope will resolve the complaint to your satisfaction.
- From receipt of our final response, you have 8 weeks to express any dissatisfaction with the outcome.
We realise that no matter how hard we try to meet your expectations you may still remain dissatisfied. If this is the case, or if we have taken more than 8 weeks to resolve your complaint, then you can take this further by following step 3
Step 3We will try to resolve your concerns fully, however if you feel they have not been addressed you are entitled to approach one of the following organisations. This must be done within 6 months of you receiving our final response.
- The Financial Ombudsman Service ("FOS"). If applicable, we will enclose a FOS leaflet with our final response to you.
- The Information Commissioner will deal with complaints regarding the protection of your data.
- The Credit Services Association ("CSA") will deal with complaints in relation to the CSA Code of Practice for Debt Collection Agencies. Click here to download a copy of the CSA Code of Practice.
The above schemes act independently as a resolution service for customers with unresolved complaint.
The contact details for these bodies can be found on our Help & Advice page
To make a complaint, please email email@example.com stating the nature of your complaint, your account or reference number, your name, address and your contact details. We aim to acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours.