Are you worried about Coronavirus?
Expand on the questions below to find help about Coronavirus (Covid-19) and help with managing your finances during this time
- I am struggling financially to pay my bills. How can you help?
- I am having to self-isolate. I can't make cash payments. How else can I pay?
- Is Conexus Recovery call centre still open and can I speak to someone?
• If you’re struggling financially due the current situation you can contact Conexus via our webchat service or by calling us on 02870 348400
. You can also use our self service portal
to reduce your current monthly payment.
• If you can't afford to make a payment and need further help and assistance please call us on 02870 348400
• You can also get free debt help and advice from organisations including Stepchange should you need further advice simply visit www.stepchange.org
• There are lots of ways you can continue to pay Conexus. You can use our portal
to agree a repayment, make a one off payment, should you wish to set up a continuous card payment you can call us on 02870 348400
• You could also set up a Standing Order through your bank. Bank Transfer/Standing Order – this is for payments made via your bank. You will need our bank details below to setup your standing order. Please ensure you quote our 5 digit reference number shown above with your payment: Sort code 90-48-00
, Account Number 78706257
. Please use your Reference Number which is shown on your letter or email from Conexus when making payment.
• Online Website – you can make online payments when they are due on our payments website at payments.conexus-services.com
. Just follow the on screen instructions to make a payment using your debit card.
• Postal Order – these should be sent to Conexus Recovery at the above address. Please post at least 3 working days before your payment is due and write your name and your reference number on the reverse.
Yes, Conexus is still open however we may be required to operate with a reduced number of staff. This means that you may experience extended wait times when attempting to call into our office.
• Don’t forget you can use our online service anytime which allows you to:
o Make a payment
o Update your Income & Expenditure
o Make a payment offer
o Update your contact details
Conexus Recovery is always here to help with any questions you might have. If you need help with making a payment please call Conexus on 02870348400 and we will be more than happy to help you